Transitioning from old ways to more technical methods today is of no surprise, just like online assessments. With NEP 2020 online exams shall be a part of high school evaluations. This blog helps you evaluate and understand the Online Assessment Platform features and how can you choose one to suit your requirements.
There are multiple issues associated with online assessments like speed, reliability, etc. Yet, online assessments provide real-time tests and results to the students and allow them to appear for an exam from any place and at any time. Though online education is being delivered everywhere today exams are not conducted using sophisticated tools. The syllabus advancement and final exam pattern changed with NTA push the school, college, coaching to go hunting for online exam software or online assessment software.
The Advantages of Online Assessment in Education
The top best and most important Advantages of online assessment in education are as follows:
- A great solution for busy class schedules.
- Faster grading and analytical reports for all types of tests via mobile app.
- Automatic evaluation system for MCQ exams
- Real-time directions and guidance to students at the same point in time with detailed explanations to questions they appeared for the test.
- Time-Based test with negative marking and fairy good features to modify the tests according to the requirements
- Highly interactive, customizable, trustworthy, and may be accessed on multiple devices.
How to choose one of so many available?
The most important point here is:
- Reliability: Technology should be reliable to load exams for as many students at the same time.
- Speed: The questions should be loaded without any time consumption, only then the exam can be completed by students in time
- Accuracy: Accurate results should be published with no delay once tests are submitted by students.
- Analytics: This is a good to have option. Many platforms like MyClassAdmin provide you with all the above features along with excellent analytics around the results which help you improve your services.
Online assessments come with many advantages and disadvantages. It’s up to you to determine the best option in your case, i.e., sticking to pen and paper tests or going digital. Although the online assessments do come with some financials, the results achieved are way better than the cost incurred in pen and paper exams. It’s a value for money for the school, coaching, colleges, and almost every needy person associated as it helps reduce workload and saves a lot of time.
Also, online assessments let the students take their tests anyplace and at any time. Moreover, they can receive their results immediately and download them and even get the excel file.
To know more…
Visit Our Site:- www.myclassadmin.com
Contact Us:- email@example.com
Call Us On:- +91-9503273330
Click Button – Schedule a Free Demo